Terms & Privacy
Welcome to LondonFightStore.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘London Fight Store’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These sets out how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We obtain personal information from various sources. We do this in three main ways:
- You provide some of it directly (such as by registering for an Account or during the checkout process).
- We record some of it automatically when you use our site (including with technologies like cookies).
- We receive some of it from third parties (like when you register for an account using a Third Party Service or when you make payments to us using our payment processor).
PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
When you use our website, we collect information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address(es), your device and browser type, the web page you visited before coming to our site, which pages on our site you visit and for how long and identifiers associated with your devices. If you’ve given us permission through your device settings, we may collect your location information in our mobile apps. During checkout we will may ask you to provide your name, address, email address and payment information so that we can complete your order.
Some of this information is collected automatically using cookies and similar technologies when you use our sites. Some of this information is similarly collected automatically through your browser or from your device.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- Provision of the Services. Create and manage your Account, provide and personalize our Services, process payments and respond to your inquiries.
- Communicating with you. Communicate with you, including by sending you emails about your transactions and Service-related announcements.
- Surveys and contests. Administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
- Promotion. Promote our Services and send you tailored marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions and measure the success of those campaigns. For example, we may send different marketing communications to you based on your purchase history or what we think may interest you based on other information we hold about you.
- Advertising. Analyze your interactions with our website so we can tailor our advertising to what we think will interest you.
- Customising the Services. Provide you with customized services. For example, we use your location information to determine your language preferences.
- Improving our Services. Analyze and learn about how the Services are accessed and used, evaluate and improve our Services (including by adding new products and services and managing our communications) and monitor and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We usually do this based on anonymous, pseudonymized or aggregated information which does not focus on you individually.
- Security. Ensure the security and integrity of our Services.
- Third party relationships. Manage our vendor and partner relationships.
- Enforcement. Enforce our Terms of Service and other legal terms and policies.
- Protection. Protect our and others’ interests, rights and property (e.g., to protect our Users from abuse).
- Complying with law. Comply with applicable legal requirements, such as tax and other government regulations and industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
We, our website service provider (Squarespace) or our order fulfilment service process your personal information for the above purposes when:
- Consent. You have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
- Performance of a requested service. We need your personal information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries. For example, we need your email address so you can sign in to your account.
- Legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your personal information, such as to comply with applicable tax and other government regulations or to comply with a court order or binding law enforcement request.
- Legitimate interests. We or our service provider have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we or our service provider have a legitimate interest in the following cases:
- To fulfil our obligation to you when you order a product or service from us.
- To operate our business and provide you with tailored services, advertising and communications to develop and promote our business.
- To analyze and improve the safety and security of our or of Squarespace Services - we do this as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest in ensuring Squarespace is secure, such as by implementing and enhancing security measures and protections and protecting against fraud, spam and abuse.
- To provide and improve the Services, including any personalized services - we do this as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of providing an innovative and tailored offering to our Users on a sustained basis.
- To anonymize and subsequently use anonymized information.
- Protecting you and others. To protect your vital interests, or those of others.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates. We share personal information with our affiliates when it is reasonably necessary or desirable, such as to help provide services to you or analyze and improve the services we or they provide.
- Service providers. We share personal information with our service providers that perform services on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to help us provide customer support, manage our advertisements on other sites, send marketing and other communications on our behalf or assist with data storage or order fulfilment.
- Process payments. We transmit your personal information via an encrypted connection to our payment processor.
- Following the law or protecting rights and interests. We disclose your personal information if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law, protect our or others’ rights, property or interests (such as enforcing our Terms of Service) or prevent fraud or abuse of Squarespace or our website. In particular, we may disclose your personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, such as to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Advertising. We share personal information with third parties so they and we can provide you with tailored advertising and measure and monitor its effectiveness.
- Business transfers. If we're involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of some or all of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of that deal.
Cookies are small pieces of data that websites store on a device. Cookies can improve your browsing experience because they help us remember preferences and understand how you use different features.
We use some necessary cookies because they allow you to navigate and use key features on our site such as your customer account, our shopping cart function and during the checkout process.
We use Analytics and Performance cookies to collect information about how visitors interact with our site and to provide you with relevant advertising. These include third party services including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Facebook advertising and others.
Please use this form to get in touch.